There are a number of resources available to employees to support their wellbeing and mental health, including:
- Visit the HR Events and the Employee Well-being webpages for upcoming online wellness sessions and additional initiatives
- Explore the psychological well-being resources available for employees and managers
- Look into our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) Smart Coaching offerings such as Parenting, Caregiving and Wellness coaching.
- A Way Through seeks to support people in managing grief, loss and bereavement during COVID-19 by making resources more accessible and fostering community support.
McMaster Human Resources provides an updated guide and checklist to support those who have been working on campus throughout the pandemic and those who may return to campus in some capacity. If you are approved to work onsite, here are resources to support you.
For information on safety measures and COVID reporting, please visit the Health and Safety page.
Whether it is due to weather, a scheduled absence, emergency or illness— online collaboration and productivity tools provide continuity. University Technology Services (UTS) provides IT tools and services to support your work on or off campus.
- Click here for a tech readiness checklist. And if you haven’t yet reset your password, here’s information on how to do that.
- Cyber security is an important consideration. Here is information on phishing and resources to keep your data safe when working remotely.