New health and safety measures now in place
We’re doing things differently these days. Our new normal includes:
- Increased cleaning in high-traffic areas, like washrooms and common areas
- Daily cleaning of all in-use classrooms
- Limiting the number of people on campus
- Restricting access to shared spaces like washrooms
- Requiring masks in all public indoor campus spaces
- Providing physical distancing guidelines in all lab and classroom spaces
- Making hand sanitizer available at all building and classroom entrances
- Communicating physical distancing and reduced classroom capacities with detailed signs
- Encouraging physical distancing in hallways, stairways and buildings with directional signs
- Requiring COVID-19 Awareness training for all staff and students who need to come to campus
Visit the Human Resources Health & Safety page for more information on everything we’re doing.
Information Box Group
Coming to campus? Here's what to do
There are things you need to do before coming to campus:
- Complete McMaster’s mandatory online training at least one day before you need to be on campus
- If you need to come to campus but are not currently part of the university’s Return to Work plan, you can request priority access for exceptional circumstances.
- You must complete one of these checklists each time you come onto campus, within one hour before you arrive.