McMaster vaccination policies now available
As of today, McMaster’s Vaccination Policy and Visitor Vaccination Policy are available online. These policies detail the vaccination mandate for our internal community members (students, staff and faculty) and for those external to the university visiting our campus or an affiliated site.
More information is available on the Back to Mac website, including:
- Vaccination FAQs for those who are fully vaccinated and those who are not fully vaccinated, including how to access and use the MacCheck digital tool;
- Information for visitors to campus;
- Information on the Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Testing Centres on campus;
- Other health and safety information, including on distancing, masking, screening, training, reporting, cleaning and ventilation;
- Reports of confirmed cases of COVID-19 on campus; and
- Back to Mac Guides to September for students, employees, supervisors and instructors.