In-person meetings are permitted, following guidelines for meetings, including masking and physical distancing.
- In-person meetings on campus may be scheduled where possible to achieve physical distancing and a reasonable attempt should be made to accommodate attendees who work remotely.
- Follow eating policy for the given meeting room you are in as this varies across campus spaces.
The following steps should help you prepare for a meeting that is best held in-person, online or hybrid:
- Identify if meeting can appropriately be completed virtually, or if an in-person meeting is necessary.
- Confirm the maximum occupancy of the meeting space that can support physical distancing.
- Implement the use of technology for hybrid meeting arrangements to support individuals attending virtually.
- Resources to support your hybrid meeting planning are available here.
Click the button below for a guide to help you decide whether your meeting should be in-person, online or hybrid.
- Record the names of all in-person attendees.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear a mask in all indoor spaces.
- Prior to beginning the meeting, use alcohol wipes provided to sanitize high touch surfaces (i.e. doorknobs, desktop, etc.) and shared equipment, and dispose of wipes.
- Avoid touching face, eyes and mouth.
- After leaving meeting space, immediately proceed to the nearest sink with soap and water, and thoroughly wash hands or use hand sanitizer.