Rapid antigen tests available across campus during exam season
Members of the McMaster community can access Rapid Antigen Test kits across campus during the winter exam period.
Beginning Monday, April 11, six locations will offer test two-packs until supplies run out.
Students, faculty and staff can access rapid test kits at the following locations:
- McMaster Campus Store (pick up at cash registers during operating hours)
- Mills Library (pick up from security guards at 1st and 2nd-floor entrances during operating hours)
- Thode Library (pick up from security guards at main entrance during operating hours)
- Health Sciences Library (pick up from security guards at main entrance during operating hours)
- PGCLL Service Centre (Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., until April 22)
- Mary Keyes & Commons Service Centres (during operating hours, until April 22)
Anyone experiencing symptoms is encouraged to self-isolate as per the provincial guidelines and take a rapid test. Positive screen results should be reported through Mosaic.
The Province of Ontario is expanding access to free rapid tests, with 5.5 million rapid tests to be distributed each week for eight weeks through pharmacies, grocery stores, and community partners in vulnerable communities. Find more details here.Uncategorized